Price : AUD 160.00
Udvartanam 45min $120 + Sarvang Sweda 15min $40 = $160
Udhwarthanam or so called Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage has a soothing affect on mind and body. Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage is highly recommended in ayurveda for wieght loss, odema, water retention, lymphatic blockage and varicose veins etc. It invigorates body, relieves muscular pain, stimulates blood circulation, relaxes mind, regulates sleep and makes one feel in a healthy state of mind. You can contact us for more information about our different types of Ayurvedic Massage.
In our Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage, finely ground Ayurvedic herbal powders are mixed with herbal Ayurvedic oils and massaged into the skin of the whole body below the neck. Herbal powder and herbal oil are customised based on one's ayurvedic body constitution and health problem.
Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage opens the circulatory channels, facilitates the skin’s natural metabolic activity which results in the stimulation of the energy flow in the body, the detoxification and nourishment of body tissues, also the improvement of lymph flow.
The Powder massage aid to cleanse and refine the skin structure and gives the skin a soft, silky texture and a lustrous glow and workd on burning access fat by improving the metabolism of muscles and adipose tissue.
We recommended Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage for:
• Kapha dosha types
• Excess weight like in obesity, cellulitis, water retention
• People who experience excess inactivity
• Imparting mobility to joints and strengthening the muscles
• Poor digestion
Benefits of Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage::
• Helps to reduce excess of fat in the body.
• Helps to break down fatty deposits and cellulite and helps with weight loss by increasing the basal metabolic rate.
• Increases the stability of the extremities.
• Promotes the excellence of skin.
• Improves the body complexion.
• Aids to restore the imbalances of the doshas.
• Leads to a sense of a lightness in the body.
• Eliminates the bad body odour, due to excessive sweating or other reasons.
• Alleviates vitiation of kapha dosha.
• Improve the digestion
• Reduces access toxins
• Increases circulation to the subcutaneous tissues
• Defoliates and cleanses the skin
Have a Query?
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease