Price : AUD 120.00
In the busy world we are living these days, stress is almost everywhere. The reasons may differ but impact is always negative. If you too are passing through a phase where memory problems, difficulty in concentration, anxiety, pessimism, worries, poor judgment, etc. have become common in your routine life, you may want to consider ayurvedic consult. In this situation, Shirodhara Stress management may be suggested as an ayurvedic therapy. This therapy is so readily used around the world for mental health issues that it is getting backed up by lot of research in treating depression, anxeity and insomnia.
A relaxing therapy where warm medicated oils or liquids like milk, buttermilk, herbal decoctions are poured from a special vessel onto the center of the forehead in a thin stream in an oscillating manner, inducing a mental state of deep relaxation and melting away the chattering of the mind.
Shirodhara Stress Treatment is one of the most relaxing and healing ayurvedic therapy available. Shirodhara treatment calms the overactive mind, reduces stress and irritability and improves sleep patterns
Shirodhara gives even better results when taken after an Abhyangam. The oils or liquids used for this treatment are specifically chosen according to your dominant energy, body constitution type.
Shirodhara is not only considered effective in alleviating high Vata, mental stress and nervous tension, all of which are rampant in our modern society, but it feels utterly luxurious and nurturing, like a guilty pleasure that is actually good for you.
Regular use of Shirodhara is meant to enhance circulation in the brain, improves memory, nourishes the hair, provides sound sleep and calms the body and mind.
• Headaches and migraines
• Stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression
• Chattering mind
• Excessive mental fatigue
• Eye and ear conditions
• Memory loss
• Poor concentration
• Movement of the lymph to stimulate detoxification
• Endocrine gland imbalances
• Cranial burning
• Hair loss
• Early aging signs
• Uncontrolled hypertension
• Uncontrolled diabetic mellitus
• Pre and post-menopausal issues
• Balances Vata dosha
• Offers sound sleep by relieving from mental and physical stress and strain
• Prescribed as per ayurveda in clinical conditions like Epilepsy, Diabetic, Neuropathy and Paralysis
• Offers Deep relaxation and strengthing to central nervous system (CNS)
• Effective in the management of eye diseases, sinusitis and allergic rhinitis, neurological disorders and memory loss, insomnia, greying of hair, hearing impairment and tinnitus, vertigo and certain types of skin diseases like psoriasis.
• Also good for blood pressure and stress
• Improved functioning of the 5 senses
• Improved vitality and balance
• Nourishes hair and the scalp
• Increased blood circulation around the body and to the brain
• Harmonises the hormonal system
• Eases shoulder and neck stress
• Helps to overcome depression and panic attacks
Ayurvedic Practitioner (Recognised as Ayurvedic Doctor in India)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from India
MD in Alternative Medicine from India
Certificate in Ayurveda Panchkarma Detox from India
Certificate in Ayurveda Pulse & Tongue Diagnosis from India
Member of AAA (Australasian Association of Ayurveda)
PH- 0061 430 799 515
Have a Query?
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease