Price : AUD 160.00
Udvartanam 45min $120 + Sarvang Sweda 15min $40 = $160
Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage has a soothing affect on mind and body. Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage invigorates body, relieves muscular pain, stimulates blood circulation, relaxes mind, regulates sleep and makes one feel in a healthy state of mind. You can contact us for the best Ayurvedic Massage in Knox Melbourne.
In our Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage, finely ground Ayurvedic herbs and exotic sandalwood powder are mixed with precious Ayurvedic oils and gently massaged into the skin of the whole body below the neck.
Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage opens the circulatory channels, facilitates the skin’s natural metabolic activity which results in the stimulation of the energy flow in the body, the detoxification and nourishment of body tissues, also the improvement of lymph flow.
The Powder massage cleanses and refines the skin structure and gives the skin a soft, silky texture and a lustrous glow and reduces fat by improving the metabolism of muscles and adipose tissue.
We recommended Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage for:
• Kapha dosha types
• Excess weight like in obesity, cellulitis
• People who experience excess inactivity
• Imparting mobility to joints and strengthening the muscles
• Poor digestion
Benefits of Herbal Powder Ayurvedic Massage::
• Reduces excess of fat in the body.
• Breaks down fatty deposits and cellulite and helps with weight loss by increasing the basal metabolic rate.
• Increases the stability of the extremities.
• Promotes the excellence of skin.
• Improves the body complexion.
• Corrects the imbalances of the doshas.
• Leads to a sense of a lightness in the body.
• Eliminates the bad body odour, due to excessive sweating or other reasons.
• Prevents untimely drowsing.
• Cures itching sensation.
• Alleviates vitiation of kapha dosha.
• Improve the digestion
• Reduces access toxins
• Increases circulation to the subcutaneous tissues
• Defoliates and cleanses the skin
Ayurvedic Consultant (Known as Ayurvedic doctor in India)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from India
MD Alternative Medicine from India
Panchkarma Detox Expert
Member of AAA(Australian Association of Ayurveda)
PH- 0061 430 799 515
Disclaimer: Any member of Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic team including Gurnam Saini and Pooja Saini is not claiming to be a Medical Doctor or registered with Medical Board of Australia. If the word doctor is used anywhere in advertising or referencing members of Pure Herbal Ayurved clinic, it is suggestive of ayurvedic doctors recognised in India after achieving Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery qualification. This qualification is recognised in Australia by vetassess governing body as Naturopath and by AAA as Ayurveda Doctor. Click her for more details disclaimer, terms & conditions for using our website or services.
Have a Query?
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease